Sunday 25 March 2012

A Little Bit About Me

So I mayswell start this blog with a little bit about me.

I'm a final year student at Northumbria Uni and I'm studying Applied Computing. I also play and coach cricket.

I'm a mahoosive Disney fan and I love all things Disney! As i'm writing this I have Disney music on in the background!

I found out about the program last time I was in Florida, I got speaking to a few Cast Members in the UK pavilion in Epcot and they told me all about Yummy Jobs and how to apply.

As soon as I got home I sent my application off for last summer. I got to the final interview but didn't get past that stage. I'll admit I was crushed, but as soon as applications opened for this summer I was determined I was going to the most magical place on earth!

Have a magical day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment