Friday 20 April 2012

Update about..

Nothing!

Thats right.. Not much is happening on the ICP front with everything basically sorted bar actually getting to Manchester for my flight.

Cricket season starts this week which means a lot of my time will be spent down at the club playing and coaching, which will hopefully speed up the next 44 days.

As of now I have 3 assignments left and university and then I am free to get even more hyped for Disney :D

However, after these 3 assignments i've officially left university and most likely education forever, which is extremely daunting! But at least I have this summer to look forward to before the job searching begins, and who knows, I may apply for the Cultural Representative Program to go and spend a year working in Disney World.

I'll leave you all with this video of Illuminations from Epcot

Have a magical day guys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment