Friday 6 April 2012

Serving Ice Cream From Inside a Dinosaur

Yes the title of this post may seem a little strange, but after narrowing a shortlist of where i'd like to work to 5. I realised how awesome that would actually be!

So on Wednesday I emailed Becky at Yummy Jobs with 5 location requests where i'd like to work. To be honest I know i'll be happy anywhere, but these 5 places are probably the top 5 i'd like to work in.

It was hard work narrowing down to 5, and even after requesting I find theres more and more places I would love to work in.

But the 5 I requested were:

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe


One of my favourite places to eat in the Magic Kingdom, and was at one point the largest Fast Food restaurant in the world! It still is the largest in Disney World I believe, which means it will be incredibly busy. But the main "star" of this restaurant is Sonny Eclipse, the loveable alien who sings a medley of songs to entertain the guests.

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe

The Main Street Bakery


Walking up Main Street USA just after the park has opened, taking in the smells of freshly baked goodies as you walk, can only mean one thing... You're walking past The Main Street Bakery. Such a lovely place to sit in and have breakfast or a snack, and the smells are incredible!

Main Street Bakery



The Electric Umbrella Restaurant


I love Epcot, and the music around Innoventions area which just happens to be where this location is. It is a pretty large restaurant, and one of only 2 that I think ICP's can work in in Epcot on QSFB.

Electric Umbrella


Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream of Extinction


This is where the title of this blog has come from. At first I never even though about it until one of my friends suggested I put it down. What could be more amazing that coming to work inside a Dinosaur and serving Ice Cream to people, while listening to the showbiz soundtracks of Disney's Hollywood Studios!?

Dinosaur Gertie's Ice Cream of Extinction

Toy Story Pizza Planet


Combining two of my favourite Disney things. Toy Story and Walt Disney World. Based a little bit on Pizza Planet from the Toy Story film, it even has an arcade on the bottom floor. It's the only one out of the five I requested that i've never actually had a meal in, so working in there could be a new experience for me.

Toy Story Pizza Planet




Have a magical day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment